Palm Residency Mullanpur is part of integrated township ‘The Palm” developed by Manohar Singh & Co at New Chandigarh. Palm Residency floors in New Chandigarh has class in premium luxury with a choice of 2 and 3 bedrooms apartments. Manohar enclave New Chandigarh floors at Mullanpur chandigarh are constructed on plot areas ranging from 140 to 250 square yard. Manohar Infrastructure New Chandigarh is conceptualised on the extension of Madhya Marg Chandigarh. 3 bhk Palm residency for sale at Mullanpur is located 1-KM from Chandigarh, on the existing 200 foot highway. Palm Residency floors New Chandigarh has 4 independent floors on stilts.
The Palm Residency community is well-planned and future-ready. Wide open spaces, infrastructure, paved roads, water supply, drainage and sewage systems mark the development. And with features such as modern shopping and recreation options within close proximity, you can be sure that you and your loved ones are getting nothing but the best..
Select,superior and definitely classy describes the classic independent Floors at Palm Residency.A Part of the integrated township ‘The Palm’.Palm Residency Classic features four independent Floors on stilts.It Spells class in afforadable luxur with a choice of 2 Bedroom apartments.Palm Residency Classic offers a range of services to rejuvenate your senses in blissful surroundings.
Palm Residency offers a range of amenities and facilities at the exclusive clubhouse athat befits a modern lifestyle.You can celebrate any family function-a mega wedding or gtaht birthday party or just hang around with friends and family.
USP of Palm Residency Mullanur Floors
• Near to Upcoming Tata Cancer Hospital
• Near to Education City with Chitkara & Narsi Monji
• Proposed 70 acre artificial lake at Palm Spaces in Mullanpur
• Near to Upcoming Cricket Stadium (7-Pitches) & 7-Star Hotel
• GMADA Ecocity, DLF, Omaxe Development in the vicinity
• 60 Acre green belt nestling the township
• Connectivity to Chandigarh via 200′ wide Madhya Marg
• Connectivity to Chandigarh via 200′ wide Dakshin Marg
• Proposed 70 Acre Gmada Lake flowing along the periphery of the project
• Right in front of Shivalik mountain range having beautiful natural landscape.